- Payment is expected at the time of service. Payment may be made is cash, paypal or credit card either online before appointment or in person at time of treatment.
- I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
- Clients will be fully draped and covered at all times to protect both the client and the therapist. In many cases the session can be done through loose comfortable clothing.
- All records are kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any outside establishment, individual, organization or medical facilities without explicit written consent from the client (you) or the client’s legal guardian. Unless legally required by local, state, federal subpoena, summons or other court order.
Appointment Reschedule Policy
- Appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Appointments rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $35 service fee.
- Any missed appointments or No Shows will be charged the full scheduled price.
- Appointments rescheduled because of emergencies including illness, accidents, or other extraordinary circumstances may have the service fees waived and are subject to the therapist’s discretion.
- If you have a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, anything contagious please reschedule your appointment.
- Client must immediately inform therapist in the event of pain or discomfort during the session. This will allow the therapist to adjust the pressure/strokes to accommodate client comfort.
- Massage Therapy is complimentary to traditional medical care and is not a substitute for proper medical care.
- The massage therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
- A client is responsible for discussing all pertinent medical conditions and injuries so a safe an effective treatment can be performed. Any updates to ongoing medical conditions need to be reported.