Welcome, Groupon Customers!
Thank you for interest is visiting Zen Dragon Massage. We look forward to serving you on your wellness journey. We know how excited you are to use your voucher. Please read this page thoroughly as it will have the answers to frequently asked questions.
1) The quickest and easiest way to book your groupon is to utilize our online scheduler. It shows every open slot and is online 24/7. It also has the virtue of being able to send email and text reminders once you have a confirmed booking.
To begin please click this “Book Now” or select Book Now above on the navigation menu. We do not offer walk in appointments. All sessions are on a first come first served basis.
You’ll need to select the “Groupon – Bowen Session” . The price will be adjusted at checkout to include you groupon voucher.
Please enter your Groupon voucher code in the notes section which is on the last screen before your appointment is confirmed. The voucher code is the 8 digit code right below the bar code on your voucher. Failure to enter this code on your booking will result in your appointment being cancelled.
2) Zen Dragon Massage requires 24 hours notice on all cancellations, including Groupons. If you are unable to give 24 hours notice your Groupon voucher forfeited (redeemed)
3) Be mindful of the expiration date on your voucher if you’d like to utilize the promotional value you’ll need to schedule your session before the expiration date. Expired vouchers are only good for the actual purchase amount.
4) The state of Ohio requires that sales tax be charged on full voucher amount unless you have a prescription from a doctor. The client is responsible for this tax. We gladly accept both cash and all major credit cards.
* Single session groupon sales tax is $4.90
* Three session groupon sales tax is $14.70
5) Groupons are for one customer only and may not be split among more than one person.
6) You may upgrade your 60 minute session to a 90 minute session for and additional $30. Just let your therapist know before they get started.
7) Your groupon is for option purchased only and may not be combined with other specials or packages.
8) Please wear loose light clothing to your session. Think workout clothes. Please avoid jeans and other restrictive clothes as Bowen Therapy is usually done through clothing. If you prefer your Bowen session can be done with normal draping procedures like a massage.
9) Bowen Therapy sessions are a bit different than a typical massage session. The main difference is it uses what is called a “Bowen Move.”
The “Bowen Move” is a precisely placed stroke. It involves 3 steps: taking the skin slack, applying a precise pressure which varies from extremely gentle to very firm depending on the client’s needs, and then a move across the target area. There are a number of different sequences which are used to treat different conditions. There are often brief 2-4 minute pauses will be utilized so the body can process the work between the sequences.
Bowen works by stimulating the body’s own internal healing mechanisms. Each move tells the body something is happening and the body makes adjustments based on the input.
10) Please be on time for your appointment but not to early as the door to the clinic is locked between clients. Your therapist will meet you at the door and guide you to the treatment room. If you’re going to be late, be advised your treatment time will not be extended. Traffic, weather and crazy stuff does happen please leave plenty of time to find us.
11) Bring your groupon voucher with you or have the mobile app working on your phone.
12) With groupon, we’ve deeply discounted the session price and Groupon takes over 50% of the price you pay. Your generosity is extremely appreciated. For your convenience, 20% on your 60 minute session is $14. Doing math after a session is hard.